Looking for a software that can help you create easy options for designing, sending and saving email templates for you?? Don't look for answers more.. Mailchimp it is :)
MailChimp allows you to easily create newsletters of varying types and then provides simple options for sharing them on social networks such as Twitter or Facebook, making it your own personal platform for publishing your newsletter. Build a list of the people whom you want to market your products to, and save the list for use later on, and create custom templates for your products so that you do not have to rewrite mails again and again.
You can do all this just by connecting your canUmeet account with MailChimp. This knowledge base totally focuses on how to integrate your canUmeet account with Mailchimp.
Once you are completed with the signup and login process, we are now on the DASHBOARD page. Just to make sure that we are on the same page, refer to the screenshot below. Now, on the middle left side on the Dashboard Page we can see an Integration tab. Click on that.
Once you click, you are now viewing the CanUMeet's integration page. In the integration column, we can see three types of integration which are:
- Payment Apps
- Calendar Apps
- Other Apps
Select other apps from the list and click on it.
- This is the MailChimp integration page where you can integrate your canUmeet account and MailChimp services. Select mailchimp from the services and click on CONNECT.
- When you click on Connect, you will be redirected to the page, where you need to fillup your Mailchimp's username and password. Click on Login.
- And finally your canUmeet account is successfully connected with your MailChimp account. Great work there!! You can now see options for Disconnect and Settings now.
If you want that when new customer/client schedule meeting with you then there contact detail will auto save in your selected subscriber list, then click on the Settings button
Enable the add new invitee to the subscribers list option.
- Select the subscriber from the list and finally click on SAVE button.
- You are now all set to use this integration now.
If you have any doubts or suggestions regarding this feature, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com !! We are more than happy to help you.