Using Event Filters
canUmeet main motive is to remove each and every pain of scheduling, one of which is finding a particular event from the total list. Supposedly you have thousands of events booked and need to search for a particular event from the lot. It will just be great to have a filter embedded just to minimize the event search step.
Need not worry, canUmeet provides users with a functionality to filter your events according to users requirements.
Currently canUmeet has been designed to filter events based on:
- Event Name - Event Status
Once you are completed with the login process, we are now on canUmeet dashboard page where you can see all your events.
Towards left part of dashboard page below View Public Page, we can see Meeting section. From this section, we can filter out events depending on events time-stamp. Through a single click, we can see events that are below.
- This week
- Next Week
- This Month
- Between Dates
- On Date
- All Past
- Supposedly after clicking the Upcoming tab we find more than hundred of events scheduled on your dashboard. So, to put filter on events from these hundred of events, we can see a box mentioning FILTERS. Click on that and select if you want to filter events by their name or status.
- Filter by Event Name: After clicking on filter by event name option, users can either scroll down and select that particular event which needs to be displayed on dashboard, or you can simply write the Event name in search box. And finally click on Apply for saving your filter.
On the dashboard now we can see that Interview event is only displayed on the dashboard now.
- Filter by Event Status: After clicking on filter by event status option, users are now provided with three options Confirmed, Cancelled, Reschedule. Now users can filter out all the events based on their status.
Hope you like this feature. If you have any doubts or queries regarding this feature, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org !!
- Till then watch the video below for above explanation.