Redirect Page URL after booking confirmation
With canUmeet, now you can redirect customers directly to your personal webpage after booking, rather than having them to type your personal page URL. All you have to do is just copy the URL you want your customers redirect to after booking and paste it in Redirect Page URL option at canUmeet.
To begin with, create an event , and scroll down to Advanced Options section.
- Under Advanced Options section, Click on Advanced Settings.
- You can see a drop down menu here, scroll down to the end of this menu and click on Redirect URL after booking confirmation.
- You are now provided with option to paste your personal webpage URL where you want your customers to redirect after booking time with you.
- Fill out rest of the details for event creation and finally click on Save button.
- For users, who have already created events on canUmeet, you can enjoy this functionality by just editing your events.
- To edit events, Go to the ‘Events’ section, select the event you want to edit and click on the burger sign (three vertical dots) in front of your event name where a drop down menu appears, select ‘Edit’ from the menu.
- You will now be redirected to that particular event page available for editing.
- Follow the steps above to input redirect URL and finally click on Save button for these changes to take effect.
Awesome isn't it !!
To get clear insight on Redirect Page URL functionality, please take a look at the embedded video on top of this webpage.
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this feature, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org