Custom Message after booking confirmation
With canUmeet, now you can provide custom messages visible to your clients with link as attachments and give them an overview of what this appointment is about. All you have to do is just give a short message during event creation which can be viewed later by your clients after booking at canUmeet.
To begin with, create an event , and scroll down to Advanced Options section.
- Under Advanced Options section, Click on Advanced Settings.
- You can see a drop down menu here, scroll down to the end of this menu and click on Custom Message after booking confirmation.
- You are now provided with text area to input your custom message along with multiple options to format the fonts of your text message, attachment link, quotes, code, bulleting points.
- Fill out rest of the details for event creation and finally click on Save button.
- For users, who have already created events on canUmeet, you can enjoy this functionality by just editing your events.
- To edit events, Go to the ‘Events’ section, select the event you want to edit and click on the burger sign (three vertical dots) in front of your event name where a drop down menu appears, select ‘Edit’ from the menu.
- You will now be redirected to that particular event page available for editing.
- Follow the steps above to input custom message and finally click on Save button for these changes to take effect.
Awesome isn't it !!
To get clear insight on Custom Message after booking functionality, please take a look at the embedded video on top of this webpage.
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this feature, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com