Advance Booking Limit
With canUmeet, now you can set options to put limit on your event booking in days. All you have to do is just enter the number of days after which you want your customers to book time with you for that particular event at canUmeet.
To begin with, create an event , and scroll down to Advanced Options section.
- Under Advanced Options section, Click on Advanced Settings.
You can see a drop down menu here, scroll down to the end of this menu and click on Advance Booking Limit.
After clicking on Advance Booking Limit option, you will be provided with toggle button which lets you enable settings for advance booking in days. Toggle it to Yes!
You are now provided with option to enter number of days in after which booking for this particular event should be allowed.
Fill out rest of the details for event creation and finally click on Save button.
- For users, who have already created events on canUmeet, you can enjoy this functionality by just editing your events.
- To edit events, Go to the ‘Events’ section, select the event you want to edit and click on the burger sign (three vertical dots) in front of your event name where a drop down menu appears, select ‘Edit’ from the menu.
- You will now be redirected to that particular event page available for editing.
- Follow the steps above to input Advance Booking Limit days and finally click on Save button for these changes to take effect.
Awesome isn't it !!
To get clear insight on Advance Booking Limit functionality, please take a look at the embedded video on top of this webpage.
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this feature, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org